- 12 14 16 18 20 22 2 cassette/digital (Sofia Records 2017)
- Trust Is a Spectrum - a Big Sleep Records compilation digital (Big Sleep Records 2017)
- 290416 cdr (Don't Fuck With Magic 2016)
- Flora digital (Dog Park Records 2016)
- Dada Sounds digital (Cities and Memory 2016)
- Semiotic Recipes - VHS Compilation Series Vol I vhs (CCR 2015)
- Piezoelectric Music Vol. I cassette (CCR-050 2015)
- Rejection dryrot ripple Gombage digital (Postmoderncore 073 2014)
- WLD 2014 - Directions digital (Sonic Terrain 016 2014)
- Incredibly Hot Sex with Hideous People: My Life With Madonna cd (IHSWHP 2009)
- Incredibly Hot Sex with Hideous People: My Life With John Lennon cd (IHSWHP 2006)
The Doll has been making no-fi sounds since 2005. She likes to augment her vocals with contact mics, balloons, magnetic tape, percussion junk, horns, household appliances, a T-Pain mic, & field recordings. She enjoys Cool Edit Pro on an XP craptop. She is usually last on compilations.
The Doll also plays in Seattle noise improv bands TBA & PUNTERS and Auckland bands Septithe (BBQ Doom) & Unknown Tofu (improvised percussion). Her US/Aotearoa collective noise project, Contact Mike, co-founded with Biled Will and Unknown Rockstar, has over 40 band members aged 14 months and up.
"The Doll can be constituted by mixing 3 parts experiment, 4 parts noise, 1 part ritual, and 2 parts theatre, with a pinch of space dust." - Alt Music
"Using the crudest techniques imaginable, [The Doll] collages tapes of various known songs with the sounds of urination, faux-bells and various other crap, creating a truly messy mélange. Punker than you? Why, yes it is!" - Size Matters. Review of Down with Noddy cassette.
"Of course the scruffy warm experimental sounds, coming from the eccentric fuzziness of the Doll experimenting is a big part of what makes these tracks, but it’s these vocal performances that makes them stand like a house on a dusty foundering." - Yeah I Know It Sucks. Review of 28 Till Now digital.
"The Doll is another noisesome New Zealander, one of whose stocks in trade is called diapercore. On her 'multi-instrumental' side there's moaning, trombonic tooting, long drawn aether slips and lots more bonkerism." - also Size Matters. Review of 1974 8" lathe.